perjantai 24. syyskuuta 2010

As the trip gets closer (way close!)

I now understand how people can die of stress! For the last week I have had this stomachache and feeling that my guts are all twisting and nausea from all this stress! I'm not stressed about the actual trip, but this whole booking flight tickets has been a total nightmare!

I won't go into the details (as it will get me really mad again) but the bottom line is I fly in 5 days and the airline still has not confirmed Dracu! Also I'm getting different health & crate info from every person I speak with from the airline. One says I need a special crate brand and a other says I don't. One says the dog needs tick treatment & tape worm treatment and an other says I don't!!! I will never ever again fly with KLM and recommend the same to everyone else!

Hopefully I will know more today or Monday if my head does not explode before that...

1 kommentti:

  1. Oh. I'm so sorry they do that to you!! I few with KLM when I got Boy home and that was all okey.. Then all the other times I've choose to fly with SAS and I recommend you should do the same on your return! KLM doesn't have the same quality of the flight ether. SAS does have a little screener on every seat so you can watch movies and KLM don't!!! That bugged me all flight long!! Where are you flying Shanti? Where will you be the first few weeks? Hah! Hugs, see you soon then!

    VastaaPoista