tiistai 28. syyskuuta 2010

Last night in Finland

Well it seems like I'm leaving tomorrow! Most of the packing is done and I think I did all of the (important) travel arrangements! Dracu has now got her health stuff in order, or most of it. The airline just can't seem to figure out what it requires from dogs! If I can't fly Dracu tomorrow, I have a backup plan that will be a) try to send Dracu alone by an other airline or b) have Dante sent afterwards if I can't get Dracu over! Also I'm not a 100% sure the travel box I have for Dracu is okay but the backup plan is to drive to a close pet shop and get a new one! The one I have is really old an borrowed from my sister but it should be still meeting with the regulations...

So I have a bunch of stuff to worry about but on the bright side, I found a few more aussie breeders from close to the place I'm flying to and will go visit them this week or next. I'm staying about 2 weeks with my grandparents in Crossville, Tennessee and while I'm there I'll go visit at least kennel Coosawattee and Four Mile! There are also a few kennels up north in Kentucky that I might visit before heading for Texas, or maybe I'll visit them at the end of my trip (I'll spend about a week at my grandparents also before leaving home).

I'll try to update what places I'm going to beforehand so if somebody wants me to keep an eye on a special dog you can email me (shanti.karinen@gmail.com) or post a comment!

Oh and BTW, I bought a amazing, spanking new camera: Sony NEX-5 . It was a bit pricey but how could I resist... So soon you can enjoy some nice pictures as well!

1 kommentti:

  1. Have a safe trip Shanti and ENJOY!!

    Big hugs to you and the dogs /Annelie

    VastaaPoista