tiistai 19. lokakuuta 2010

Broken computer! :(

Last Thursday I was using my laptop and the screen just went blank! And since then it has not worked! I took it in to a computer repair place today and they said it's a common problem this brand had a while ago and the manufacturers took them in to be fixed but that was years ago and they don't do it anymore. AND he can't fix it :( :( So there went my laptop. I'll go see if I can buy a cheap new one but I'll have to see if I have the money.

I'm in Waco now waiting for the Nationals to start tomorrow! Since my last post I have visited Andrea Hoffman (kennel Istari) in Memphis and Terry Martin (kennel Slash V), Melinda May (kennel Hullabaloo) and Linda Bell (kennel Winslide) all in Texas! Hopefully I can soon write more about all this...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti